The town of Santo Tomás is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #137 of the ranking. Santo Tomás is at 2,534 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santo Tomás? You can find it at 21.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Tlaxco, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santo Tomás location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santo Tomás? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Santo Tomás in Tlaxcala? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Santo Tomás.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santo Tomás and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santo Tomás (Tlaxcala) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santo Tomás
With the satellite map of Santo Tomás will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Santo Tomás.
Vote for Santo Tomás. Opinions.
Do you like Santo Tomás? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santo Tomás so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Colonia Máximo Rojas Xalóstoc (753 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (29 inhabitants)
- El Chupadero (8 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (53 inhabitants)
- El Desierto (1 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Media Luna) (4 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (34 inhabitants)
- El Pardo (5 inhabitants)
- Las Vigas (326 inhabitants)
- Los Capulines (110 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (Israel Olvera de Jesús) (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra Blanca (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Providencia (7 inhabitants)
- San Francisco Quintanilla (- inhabitants)