The town of Santo Domingo is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #112 of the ranking. Santo Domingo is at 5 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santo Domingo? You can find it at 18.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santo Domingo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Santo Domingo? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santo Domingo (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
#2 The population of Santo Domingo (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Santo Domingo
With the satellite map of Santo Domingo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santo Domingo.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Santo DomingoDo you want to stay in Santo Domingo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santo Domingo:
- HOTEL RESTAURAT ECOLOGY INN: 22 km away, direction Northeast (16 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL BELLAVISTA: 27 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
- MOTEL ROBERTS: 22 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA EUGENIA: 28 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Santo Domingo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santo Domingo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santo Domingo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 The Postal Code of Santo Domingo (Chiapas) is 30454
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Santo Domingo so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 30454. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Santo Domingo ("30") correspond to the State of Chiapas, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
#7 Vote for Santo Domingo as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Santo Domingo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santo Domingo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#8 Comments and opinions about Santo Domingo
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Agrícola Veinte de Noviembre (93 inhabitants)
- Arriaga (25366 inhabitants)
- El Palenque (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (9 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Reforma (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (El Totoposte) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Anonas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (- inhabitants)
- Las Mariítas (1 inhabitants)
- Oscar Gutiérrez [Oscar Gutiérrez (2 inhabitants)
- Juquila (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)