The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. San José is at 14 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Location map of San José in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San José, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Bola de Oro (47 inhabitants)
- El Amatillo (- inhabitants)
- El Nilo (- inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (2 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (3542 inhabitants)
- Jardines del Valle (61 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (9 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- Nicolás Bravo (El Hondo) (861 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (1 inhabitants)