The town of Santa Teresa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #194 of the ranking. Santa Teresa is at 2 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Teresa? You can find it at 17.0 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Pijijiapan, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Teresa location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Teresa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Teresa (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Santa Teresa (Chiapas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa TeresaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Teresa itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 23 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 27 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 26 km away, direction North (19 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 27 km away, direction North (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Teresa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Teresa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Teresa.
Vote for Santa Teresa
Do you like Santa Teresa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Teresa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Blanca Lilia (4 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (5 inhabitants)
- El Desprecio (2 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Flor de las Flores (- inhabitants)
- La Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Mi Chinita (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)
- San Luis (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Elizabeth (6 inhabitants)
- Santa LucÃa (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)
- Zoyla Lazos (- inhabitants)