The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 4 inhabitants. Santa Rosa is at 35 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Rosa in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Rosa, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Rosa and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Rosa (Tabasco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
With the satellite map of Santa Rosa will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Rosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Las Maravillas (Bonanza) (2 inhabitants)
- Campo Alto (96 inhabitants)
- El Faisán (2 inhabitants)
- El Mango (6 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- Josefa Ortíz de Domínguez (40 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- La Pava (- inhabitants)
- La Poza de la Tortuga (48 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Las Cabañas (2 inhabitants)
- Rafael Palmer Cámara (2 inhabitants)
- San José (10 inhabitants)
- Sonora (- inhabitants)