The town of La Cruz de Belén is located in the Municipality of Balancán (in the State of Tabasco). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #224 of the whole municipality. La Cruz de Belén is at 21 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that La Cruz de Belén is located at 17.7 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Balancán, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of La Cruz de Belén.
Where is La Cruz de Belén? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Cruz de Belén (Tabasco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Cruz de Belén? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Cruz de Belén (Tabasco) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Cruz de Belén
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Cruz de Belén, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Balancán. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of La Cruz de Belén.
Vote for La Cruz de Belén. Opinions.
Do you like La Cruz de Belén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Cruz de Belén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Balancán
- Apatzingán (1163 inhabitants)
- Arroyo el Triunfo 1ra. Sección (767 inhabitants)
- Carlos A. Madrazo Becerra (266 inhabitants)
- Chancabal (52 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- La Camaronera (16 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (1 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (- inhabitants)
- Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz 2da. Sección (26 inhabitants)
- Potrero del Llano (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (- inhabitants)
- San Joaquín 2da. Sección (54 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (7 inhabitants)