The town of El Clavo de Oro is located in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #81 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Clavo de Oro is at 108 meters of altitude.
The town of El Clavo de Oro is located at 11.7 kilometers from San Vicente Tancuayalab, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Clavo de Oro.
Where is El Clavo de Oro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Clavo de Oro (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Clavo de Oro, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of El Clavo de Oro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Clavo de Oro (San Luis Potosí) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Clavo de Oro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Clavo de Oro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Clavo de Oro.
Photos of El Clavo de Oro
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Clavo de Oro, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Clavo de Oro, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Clavo de Oro. Opinions.
Do you like El Clavo de Oro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Clavo de Oro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Vicente Tancuayalab
- Arnulfo Ochoa (2 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- Ejido Ricardo Flores Magón (2 inhabitants)
- Ejido Tantojón (Maximino Rojas) (7 inhabitants)
- Ejido Valles (1 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelar (11 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (2 inhabitants)
- El Huracán (3 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (8 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (13 inhabitants)
- Las Trojas (5 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Jom té (Colonia Hidalgo) (216 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Hermanos (Rancho Santa Amelia) (5 inhabitants)
- San Juan de las Vegas Dos Fracción Tancojol (43 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)