The town of Santa Margarita is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #67 in terms of number of inhabitants. Santa Margarita is at 88 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Santa Margarita is located at 24.8 kilometers from José María Morelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. In addition, it is located at 23.7 kilometers from Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Santa Margarita.
Where is Santa Margarita? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Margarita in Quintana Roo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Margarita, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Santa Margarita (Quintana Roo) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa MargaritaDo you want to stay in Santa Margarita? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Margarita:
- POSADA LOS ALCATRACES: 36 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
- MINI HOSPEDAJE ADONAI: 36 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AURA ELENA: 35 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES PLÁCIDO: 39 km away, direction Northeast (34 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Margarita
With the satellite map of Santa Margarita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of José María Morelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Margarita.
Photos of Santa Margarita
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Margarita? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Margarita.
Vote for Santa Margarita
Do you like Santa Margarita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Margarita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Nuevo Cunduacán (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo San Marcos (208 inhabitants)
- Preciliano Martín Traconis (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Vázquez (2 inhabitants)
- Restaurante El Crucero (3 inhabitants)
- Sacalaca (1038 inhabitants)
- San Eustaquio (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás (5 inhabitants)
- San Salvador (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)