The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of José María Morelos (in the State of Quintana Roo). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #115 of the ranking. Santa Cruz is at 30 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Cruz? You can find it at 59.8 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of José María Morelos, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Adolfo de la Huerta, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 24.2 kilometers. To enjoy the Santa Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Santa Cruz (Quintana Roo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Santa Cruz, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of Santa Cruz (Quintana Roo) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of José María Morelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Cruz.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CruzDo you want to stay in Santa Cruz? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Santa Cruz:
- POSADA TAMARINDO: 10 km away, direction Southwest (7 minutes by car)
- POSADA SAN JORJE: 10 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE MARIA ANGELA: 11 km away, direction Southwest (8 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE SAN JUAN: 34 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Santa Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Cruz.
#6 Vote for Santa Cruz as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Santa Cruz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#7 Comments and opinions about Santa Cruz
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of José María Morelos
- Cafetal Grande (324 inhabitants)
- Carlos Tuc (- inhabitants)
- El Lucero Dos (3 inhabitants)
- Elsa María Landa (2 inhabitants)
- Javier Rojo Gómez (42 inhabitants)
- Kankabchén (- inhabitants)
- San Eustaquio (- inhabitants)
- San Felipe Oriente (232 inhabitants)
- San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- San Salvador (4 inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (- inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (1 inhabitants)
- X-Cabil (1208 inhabitants)
- X-Cunei (1 inhabitants)