The town of Santa Anita is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #120 of the ranking. Santa Anita is at 978 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Santa Anita? You can find it at 30.7 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ramos Arizpe, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Santa Anita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Santa Anita? How to get there? Map
Location map of Santa Anita in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Santa Anita, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Anita and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Anita (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Anita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Anita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Anita.
Photos of Santa Anita
In order for you to enjoy nature around Santa Anita, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Santa Anita, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Santa Anita. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Anita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Anita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- El Cercado (4 inhabitants)
- El Jagüey (- inhabitants)
- El Ojito (Estación Sauceda) (- inhabitants)
- Estación de Servicio La Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio Palomo Vázquez (8 inhabitants)
- La Azufrosa (43 inhabitants)
- La Luz Dos (La Luz Segunda) (5 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (- inhabitants)
- La Ventura (La Pila) (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (36 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (6 inhabitants)
- Milpa Belén (8 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- El Área de San Fernando (3 inhabitants)
- Tanque Tuxtepec (51 inhabitants)