Las Calandrias (Ramos Arizpe, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
Maps, photos and statistics of Las Calandrias, a beautiful tiny town in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza
The town of Las Calandrias is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #227 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Calandrias is at 1060 meters of altitude.
The town of Las Calandrias is located at 22.0 kilometers from Ramos Arizpe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Calandrias.
Where is Las Calandrias? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Calandrias in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Calandrias.
Satellite photo of Las Calandrias
With the satellite map of Las Calandrias will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Las Calandrias.
Photos of Las Calandrias
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Calandrias, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Calandrias, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Las Calandrias. Opinions.
Do you like Las Calandrias? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Calandrias so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Alto de Norias (El Nuevo Alto de Norias) (91 inhabitants)
- El Depósito (El Pastor) (3 inhabitants)
- El Panal (21 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (6 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal Uno (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Higueras (16 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola (El Chilar) (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Porcícola San Ramón (1 inhabitants)
- José Sandoval Hiriarte (- inhabitants)
- La Buena Tierra (8 inhabitants)
- La Gamuza (3 inhabitants)
- Las Moras (13 inhabitants)
- Los Cedros (90 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (138 inhabitants)
- Zertuche (16 inhabitants)