The town of San Ricardo is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #521 of the ranking. San Ricardo is at 560 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Ricardo? You can find it at 8.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of , which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Northwest, at 25.9 kilometers. To enjoy the San Ricardo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Ricardo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Ricardo (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Ricardo, which has the following symbol
The population of San Ricardo (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San RicardoDo you want to stay in San Ricardo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San Ricardo:
- AUTO HOTEL AS: 8 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- MOTEL MAYRA: 10 km away, direction Northwest (7 minutes by car)
- POSADA LAS AGUILAS: 12 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA CATARINA: 10 km away, direction West (7 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Ricardo
With the satellite map of San Ricardo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Villa Corzo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Ricardo.
Photos of San Ricardo
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Ricardo? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Ricardo.
Vote for San Ricardo
Do you like San Ricardo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Ricardo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Campo Alegre (3 inhabitants)
- Cinco Hermanos (6 inhabitants)
- Corpus Christi (4 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción Yanal (- inhabitants)
- La Ramona (178 inhabitants)
- La Sierrita (3 inhabitants)
- Quiebra Canillas (4 inhabitants)
- Rizo de Oro (5 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (7 inhabitants)
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Sinaloa (3 inhabitants)
- Tapana (1 inhabitants)