The town of Sinaloa is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. Sinaloa is at 711 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Sinaloa? How to get there? Map
Location map of Sinaloa in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Sinaloa, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Sinaloa (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near SinaloaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Sinaloa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Sinaloa so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL LOS CANDILES: 14 km away, direction South (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANZUR MELCHOR: 15 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL LA CEIBA: 15 km away, direction South (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL NAJADE: 17 km away, direction South (13 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Sinaloa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sinaloa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Sinaloa.
Vote for Sinaloa
Do you like Sinaloa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Sinaloa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- Briseñas (5 inhabitants)
- Rivera Buenavista (108 inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (9 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (1 inhabitants)
- El Roblito (2 inhabitants)
- La Florida (1 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (3 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (11 inhabitants)
- Las Nubes (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mitontic (El Cimarrón) (207 inhabitants)
- Providencia (2 inhabitants)
- Quinta Santa Sofía (8 inhabitants)
- San Fernando (2 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (5 inhabitants)
- San Luis (- inhabitants)