The town of Tomás Paredes is located in the Municipality of Villa Corzo (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #1238 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tomás Paredes is at 621 meters of altitude.
The town of Tomás Paredes is located at 1.5 kilometers from , which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. In addition, it is located at 34.8 kilometers from Villa Corzo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tomás Paredes.
Where is Tomás Paredes? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tomás Paredes in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tomás Paredes.
Need to locate a certain Tomás Paredes building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tomás Paredes (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tomás Paredes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tomás Paredes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Villa Corzo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tomás Paredes.
Vote for Tomás Paredes. Opinions.
Do you like Tomás Paredes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tomás Paredes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Villa Corzo
- 4 de Octubre (66 inhabitants)
- El Cielito (10 inhabitants)
- El Jardín (- inhabitants)
- Fracción Padre Piedra (2 inhabitants)
- La Peñita (15 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Cruces (12 inhabitants)
- Las Jacarandas (5 inhabitants)
- Dos Canelos (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Mitontic (El Cimarrón) (207 inhabitants)
- San Antonio del Monte (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (119 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (11 inhabitants)
- Selva Escondida (6 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (5 inhabitants)