The town of San Manuel is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 9 inhabitants. San Manuel is at 700 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is San Manuel? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Manuel (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of San Manuel (Chiapas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San ManuelMany people want to stay in the town of San Manuel itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT LAS ROSAS: 22 km away, direction West (15 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA CIMA: 27 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LAS FLORES: 27 km away, direction Northeast (20 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL LA PITAYA: 29 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Manuel
With the satellite map of San Manuel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Manuel.
Vote for San Manuel
Do you like San Manuel or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Manuel to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Brasil (5 inhabitants)
- Chapotal (1 inhabitants)
- El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- El Girasol (4 inhabitants)
- El Lindero (12 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa Uno (222 inhabitants)
- La Florida (- inhabitants)
- La Ilusión (- inhabitants)
- La Miseria (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (2 inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (- inhabitants)