The town of San Gabriel is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #158 of the ranking. San Gabriel is at 662 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Gabriel? You can find it at 32.3 kilometers, in direction Northwest, from the town of Jiquipilas, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Gabriel location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Gabriel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Gabriel (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Gabriel, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Gabriel and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Gabriel (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Gabriel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Gabriel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Jiquipilas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Gabriel.
Vote for San Gabriel. Opinions.
Do you like San Gabriel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Gabriel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- Agua Buena (3 inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (- inhabitants)
- El Herradero (- inhabitants)
- Recuerdo y Retazo (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (- inhabitants)
- El Rosario (4 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (- inhabitants)
- Las Pilas (9 inhabitants)
- Los Laureles (7 inhabitants)
- Monterrey (1 inhabitants)
- Nueva Independencia (464 inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (5 inhabitants)
- Plan de Ayala (559 inhabitants)
- San José las Playitas (17 inhabitants)
- Sanjón de la Vainilla (San Antonio) (5 inhabitants)