The town of San Clemente is located in the Municipality of Jiquipilas (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #120 of the whole municipality. San Clemente is at 660 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Clemente is located at 36.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Jiquipilas, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Clemente.
Where is San Clemente? How to get there? Map
Location map of San Clemente in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in San Clemente, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of San Clemente (Chiapas) is 10 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San ClementeIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of San Clemente, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to San Clemente so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SANTA CRUZ: 11 km away, direction West (9 minutes by car)
- MOTEL MOLINO DEL REY: 26 km away, direction Southwest (20 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL PARAISO: 26 km away, direction Southwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL PARADOR: 23 km away, direction Southwest (20 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San Clemente
With the satellite map of San Clemente will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Jiquipilas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Clemente.
Population pyramid of San Clemente (Chiapas)
In San Clemente there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of San Clemente, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
Photos of San Clemente
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Clemente, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Clemente, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Clemente
Do you like San Clemente or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Clemente to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Jiquipilas
- El Colorado (1 inhabitants)
- El Diamante (- inhabitants)
- El Encanto (1 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (14 inhabitants)
- Jalisco (- inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (- inhabitants)
- La Lechuga (- inhabitants)
- La Nueva Providencia (55 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Unión (- inhabitants)
- Las Toreras (- inhabitants)
- Mi Lupita (3 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (La Gachupina) (115 inhabitants)
- Quintana Roo (1465 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (6 inhabitants)
- Valle Paraíso (- inhabitants)