The town of El Mirador is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #154 of the ranking. El Mirador is at 304 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Mirador? You can find it at 21.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Mirador location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Mirador? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Mirador in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Mirador.
The population of El Mirador (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 4 males and 3 females. The female/male ratio is 0.750, and the fertility rate is 1.50 children per woman. Of the total population, 100.00% comes from outside the State of Tamaulipas. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 7.75 (10 in men and 5.50 in women).Indigenous culture in El Mirador
71.43% of the population is indigenous, and 28.57% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in El Mirador
42.86% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (50.00% of the men, and 33.33% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in El Mirador
In El Mirador there are 11 dwellings. 100.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 66.67% have piped water, 100.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 100.00% a television, 66.67% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 0.00% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near El MiradorDo you want to stay in El Mirador? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Mirador:
- HOTEL DOLORES: 33 km away, direction Southeast (23 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANT DOLLY: 32 km away, direction Southeast (26 minutes by car)
- HOTEL RANCHO VIEJO: 31 km away, direction Southeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MANSIÓN PRESAS DEL REY: 31 km away, direction Southeast (22 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Mirador
With the satellite map of El Mirador will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Mirador.
Photos of El Mirador
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Mirador, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Mirador, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Mirador
Do you like El Mirador or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Mirador to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Barra del Tordo (785 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (Las Parcelas) (5 inhabitants)
- Campo Tortuguero Barra la Coma (1 inhabitants)
- Compra de Fierro Recicladora la Grande (5 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (2 inhabitants)
- El Moro (Zeferino Castillo) (- inhabitants)
- El Opichán (- inhabitants)
- El Recodo (- inhabitants)
- Faisal (Cachito) (3 inhabitants)
- Hotel Natural (11 inhabitants)
- Los González (- inhabitants)
- Los Ramones (- inhabitants)
- Poza de Granadillas (107 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Olegario González Silva) (- inhabitants)
- San Esteban (- inhabitants)