The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #406 of the ranking. Guadalupe is at 227 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Guadalupe? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Aldama, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Guadalupe location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Guadalupe in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Guadalupe.
Need to locate a certain Guadalupe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Guadalupe (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Antonio Villarreal (158 inhabitants)
- Bledos (7 inhabitants)
- El Alto (2 inhabitants)
- El Camino de la Cruz (El Tranquilo) (5 inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (3 inhabitants)
- El Pueblito (8 inhabitants)
- Isla El Encanto (- inhabitants)
- La Cabecera (188 inhabitants)
- La Garrapata (- inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (La Chaquita) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pitabiles (1 inhabitants)
- Los Planes (5 inhabitants)
- Punta Camarón (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- Santa Julia (Rancho del Cura) (185 inhabitants)