The town of San Juanita is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #420 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Juanita is at 550 meters of altitude.
The town of San Juanita is located at 12.7 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Juanita.
Where is San Juanita? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Juanita (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Juanita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Juanita (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juanita
With the satellite map of San Juanita will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Juanita.
Photos of San Juanita
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Juanita? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Juanita.
Vote for San Juanita. Opinions.
Do you like San Juanita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juanita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Chapotal (71 inhabitants)
- Charco de la Anacua (6 inhabitants)
- El Bolero (1 inhabitants)
- El Cometa (7 inhabitants)
- El Fortín (El Fresno) (3 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Pito Real (- inhabitants)
- La Lajilla (- inhabitants)
- La Querencia (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ayala (La Nopalera) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (13 inhabitants)
- Los Frijoles (- inhabitants)
- Mauricio Hinojosa Canales (- inhabitants)
- Mil Encinos (2 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (2 inhabitants)
- San Gerardo (- inhabitants)