The town of Santa Rosalía is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #355 of the whole municipality. Santa Rosalía is at 524 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Rosalía is located at 14.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Rosalía.
#1 Where is Santa Rosalía? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Rosalía (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Nuevo León State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of Santa Rosalía (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Santa Rosalía
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosalía, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Santa Rosalía.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosalíaMany people want to stay in the town of Santa Rosalía itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- BEST WESTERN BAZARELL INN: 18 km away, direction Northeast (12 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LA PISTA: 18 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- OFICINA PARA HOSPEDAJE: 18 km away, direction Northeast (15 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALFA INN: 21 km away, direction Northeast (14 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for Santa Rosalía as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Santa Rosalía or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosalía to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Nuevo León, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Nuevo León
#6 Comments and opinions about Santa Rosalía
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Anacuitas (Adjuntas de Ballesteros) (16 inhabitants)
- El Bolero (1 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (1 inhabitants)
- El Olmito (15 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (42 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (7 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (- inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Pito Real (- inhabitants)
- La Curva (Hacienda los Librados) (21 inhabitants)
- La Mata de Chile (4 inhabitants)
- Las Perlas (Mohínos) (3 inhabitants)
- Puerta de la Boca (6 inhabitants)
- Puerto la Cantera (San Ignacio Ramírez) (124 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (- inhabitants)