The town of San Juan is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. San Juan is at 139 meters of altitude.
Where is San Juan? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Juan (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Juan, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Juan? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Juan (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Juan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Juan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tapachula. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Juan.
Vote for San Juan. Opinions.
Do you like San Juan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Juan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- 3 de Marzo (922 inhabitants)
- 8 de Diciembre (19 inhabitants)
- Badow (4 inhabitants)
- Carlos Salinas de Gortari (242 inhabitants)
- El Chaparrón (983 inhabitants)
- Hamburgo (356 inhabitants)
- La Joya (2 inhabitants)
- Los Limones (4 inhabitants)
- Montaña el Chaparrón (46 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (- inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (- inhabitants)
- San José Nexapa (213 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (Santa Amalia) (9 inhabitants)
- Santa Catarina (15 inhabitants)
- Villahermosa (335 inhabitants)