The town of Yugual is located in the Municipality of Tapachula (in the State of Chiapas). There are 6 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #382 of the ranking. Yugual is at 10 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Yugual? You can find it at 25.6 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of Tapachula de Córdova y Ordóñez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Yugual location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Yugual? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Yugual in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Yugual.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Yugual and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Yugual (Chiapas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Yugual
With the satellite map of Yugual will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tapachula. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Yugual.
Vote for Yugual. Opinions.
Do you like Yugual? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Yugual so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tapachula
- Beneficio Torreón (10 inhabitants)
- Cabañas de Alboradas (6 inhabitants)
- El Marinero (Santa Fe) (8 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (489 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (18 inhabitants)
- Hidalgo (697 inhabitants)
- La Bondad (40 inhabitants)
- Las Barrancas (- inhabitants)
- Los Toritos (16 inhabitants)
- Oaxaquita (- inhabitants)
- San Carlitos (128 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (215 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (58 inhabitants)
- Teófilo Acebo Dos (76 inhabitants)