The town of Noria Blanca is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #102 in terms of number of inhabitants. Noria Blanca is at 2,259 meters of altitude.
The town of Noria Blanca is located at 10.0 kilometers from Guadalupe, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Noria Blanca.
Where is Noria Blanca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Noria Blanca in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Noria Blanca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Noria Blanca (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Noria Blanca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Noria Blanca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Guadalupe. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Noria Blanca.
Photos of Noria Blanca
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Noria Blanca? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Noria Blanca.
Vote for Noria Blanca. Opinions.
Do you like Noria Blanca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Noria Blanca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Colonia RevoluciÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- Eremitorio Sacromonte Privado (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Humanistas (6 inhabitants)
- JosÃ© Manuel Sosa GarcÃa (- inhabitants)
- La Lagunita (- inhabitants)
- La Tinaja (12 inhabitants)
- Los Jacales (4 inhabitants)
- Predio San Francisco (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Retiro (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Zoé (1 inhabitants)
- San Andrés de los Juncos (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)
- Santa Elisa (- inhabitants)