The town of Jerusalén is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #81 of the ranking. Jerusalén is at 2 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Jerusalén? You can find it at 21.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Jerusalén location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Jerusalén? How to get there? Map
Online map of Jerusalén (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Jerusalén building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Jerusalén (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Jerusalén
With the satellite map of Jerusalén will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Jerusalén.
Vote for Jerusalén. Opinions.
Do you like Jerusalén? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Jerusalén so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Danubio (3 inhabitants)
- El Playal (El Arenal) (4 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (2 inhabitants)
- El Porvenir (- inhabitants)
- El Sauce (7 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Piedrona (- inhabitants)
- Las Arenas (287 inhabitants)
- Las Carolinas (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Giselita (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (96 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (1 inhabitants)
- Toro Bravo (2 inhabitants)