The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #312 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 15 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 6.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San José and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Aquí te Espero (5 inhabitants)
- Dos Arbolitos (Las Carolinas) (5 inhabitants)
- El Amate Uno (6 inhabitants)
- El Girasol (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso Cuatro (1 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (2 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (5 inhabitants)
- La Confianza (8 inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- Las Almendras (- inhabitants)
- Las Ánimas (6 inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- San Beto (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Lilia (2 inhabitants)
- Tres de Mayo (5 inhabitants)