The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #312 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 15 meters of altitude.
The town of San José is located at 6.3 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San José (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséMany people want to stay in the town of San José itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 8 km away, direction North (6 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 9 km away, direction Northwest (6 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 11 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 11 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San José, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San José.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- California (29 inhabitants)
- Campo Aéreo (9 inhabitants)
- Corralejo (4 inhabitants)
- El Hular (19 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (3 inhabitants)
- La Grande (79 inhabitants)
- Las Brisas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Bonita (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Plan de Ayala (100 inhabitants)
- Palmira (28 inhabitants)
- Paso del Mar Dos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (8 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (1 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar (3 inhabitants)
- Sin Pensar Dos (2 inhabitants)