The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #69 in terms of number of inhabitants. San José is at 1,000 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of San José is located at 35.2 kilometers from Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San José.
#1 Where is San José? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San José in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San José.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Coahuila de Zaragoza State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
#2 The population of San José (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséDo you want to stay in San José? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José:
- HOTEL SAN FRANCISCO: 17 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- QUINTA POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 21 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LA QUINTA: 20 km away, direction Northwest (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA DEL VALLE: 52 km away, direction Southeast (36 minutes by car)
#5 Vote for San José as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Coahuila de Zaragoza
#6 Comments and opinions about San José
#7 Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Cañón Grande (- inhabitants)
- El General (3 inhabitants)
- El Valle (La Avería) (2 inhabitants)
- Eliseo Mendoza Berrueto (7 inhabitants)
- Estanque de Norias (215 inhabitants)
- Estanque de Palomas (Las Palomas) (135 inhabitants)
- Gas Monclova (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (San Pablo) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Altos (Los Castros) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Belloc (Guadalupe) (- inhabitants)
- Menonitas (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)
- San Miguel (La Máquina) (3 inhabitants)
- Sergio Arturo Medina Zaragoza (4 inhabitants)
- Victoria Dos (2 inhabitants)