Los Nogales (Cuatro Ciénegas, Coahuila de Zaragoza)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Los Nogales (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Coahuila de Zaragoza has 1 inhabitants?
The town of Los Nogales is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Los Nogales is at 819 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Nogales? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Nogales in Coahuila de Zaragoza, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Nogales? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Nogales (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Nogales
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Nogales, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Nogales.
Vote for Los Nogales. Opinions.
Do you like Los Nogales? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Nogales so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Campamento Minero Bonanza (- inhabitants)
- Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza (10395 inhabitants)
- El Valle (La Avería) (2 inhabitants)
- La Campana (2 inhabitants)
- La Victoria (13 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Toro (2 inhabitants)
- Los Arellano (El Cañón) (- inhabitants)
- Los Belloc (Guadalupe) (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuates (- inhabitants)
- Molino del Rey (1 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de Sofía (327 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (10 inhabitants)
- Susana Moncada (Quinta Guerra Moncada) (6 inhabitants)
- Torrebarrio (- inhabitants)
- Vitali (8 inhabitants)