The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #500 of the whole municipality. San José is at 1,708 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San José is located at 18.2 kilometers (in direction North) from the locality of Irapuato, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San José.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of San José in Guanajuato? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in San José.
The population of San José (Guanajuato) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near San JoséDo you want to stay in San José? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to San José:
- HOTEL POSADA SANTA FE: 4 km away, direction East (3 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EL RUISEÑOR: 12 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- MOTEL RUISEÑOR: 15 km away, direction Northeast (10 minutes by car)
- AUTO HOTEL ABASOLO: 20 km away, direction Southwest (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Irapuato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Photos of San José
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San José? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San José.
The Postal Code of San José (Guanajuato) is 36513
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San José so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 36513. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San José ("36") correspond to the State of Guanajuato, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San José
Do you like San José or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San José to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Comederito (184 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- Granja el Pirul (- inhabitants)
- Granja la Charca (2 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (Jorge Luis Bravo Bustos) (7 inhabitants)
- Granja Providencia de Pérez (La Campana) (114 inhabitants)
- Granja Silvestre Aldaco (19 inhabitants)
- Granja Villegas (- inhabitants)
- La Capilla (85 inhabitants)
- Las Peñitas (227 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (100 inhabitants)
- Noria de Munguía (262 inhabitants)
- San Francisco de la Cruz (192 inhabitants)
- San José de Cruces (564 inhabitants)
- San Luis del Jánamo (289 inhabitants)