El Canelo (Irapuato, Guanajuato)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Canelo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 8 inhabitants of Guanajuato.
The town of El Canelo is located in the Municipality of Irapuato (in the State of Guanajuato). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #339 of the whole municipality. El Canelo is at 1,729 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Canelo is located at 7.0 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Irapuato, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Canelo.
Where is El Canelo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Canelo (Guanajuato) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Canelo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Canelo (Guanajuato) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Canelo
With the satellite map of El Canelo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Irapuato. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Canelo.
Vote for El Canelo
Do you like El Canelo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Canelo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Irapuato
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guanajuato (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Irapuato
- Camino a San Javier (La Huizachera) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Plan VivirÃ¡ (- inhabitants)
- El Bosque (- inhabitants)
- El Río (3 inhabitants)
- Francisco RodrÃguez Ibarra (- inhabitants)
- Granja de las Gallinas (26 inhabitants)
- Granja la Columna (40 inhabitants)
- Granja las Isabeles (- inhabitants)
- Los Fresnos (- inhabitants)
- Peñuelas (1653 inhabitants)
- Presa de San Antonio (84 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo del Llanito (Los Torres) (13 inhabitants)
- San Diego del Rosal (El Zorrillo) (244 inhabitants)
- Serrano (1433 inhabitants)
- Tomelópez (2325 inhabitants)