San Jesús (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San Jesús, a beautiful tiny town of 10 inhabitants in the State of Chiapas
The town of San Jesús is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 10 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #174 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Jesús is at 13 meters of altitude.
The town of San Jesús is located at 9.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Jesús.
Where is San Jesús? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Jesús (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of San Jesús
With the satellite map of San Jesús will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Jesús.
Vote for San Jesús. Opinions.
Do you like San Jesús? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Jesús so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Agua Tendida (78 inhabitants)
- Caña Brava Dos (1 inhabitants)
- Dina Celaya (5 inhabitants)
- El Pavorreal (3 inhabitants)
- El Ramil (San Diego) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (10 inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Nueva Palmera) (- inhabitants)
- Los Medinas (1 inhabitants)
- Monte Sinaí (Cuatro Hermanos) (6 inhabitants)
- Paraíso Veinticinco de Abril (Los Samayoa) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Candelaria (31 inhabitants)
- San Martín (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Isabel (3 inhabitants)