The town of San Jesús is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #174 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Jesús is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of San Jesús is located at 9.9 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Jesús.
Where is San Jesús? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Jesús (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain San Jesús building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Jesús (Chiapas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Jesús
With the satellite map of San Jesús will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pijijiapan. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Jesús.
Vote for San Jesús. Opinions.
Do you like San Jesús? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Jesús so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Buenos Aires (5 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (6 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (4 inhabitants)
- Las Gardenias (1 inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Mazatán (1 inhabitants)
- Mi Chinita (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda Don Miguel (3 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (7 inhabitants)
- San José (6 inhabitants)
- San José Laguna Larga (3 inhabitants)
- San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (15 inhabitants)
- Santa Elizabeth (6 inhabitants)