The town of San Javier is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #55 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Javier is at 390 meters of altitude.
The town of San Javier is located at 6.7 kilometers from Ciudad de Allende, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Javier.
Where is San Javier? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Javier (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Javier, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Javier? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Javier (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Javier
With the satellite map of San Javier will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Allende. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of San Javier.
Vote for San Javier. Opinions.
Do you like San Javier? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Javier so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- Altamira (62 inhabitants)
- Catorce de Septiembre (4 inhabitants)
- El Tulapan (12 inhabitants)
- Felícitos Rodríguez Cavazos (25 inhabitants)
- Jáuregui (439 inhabitants)
- La Cañada Honda (42 inhabitants)
- La Colmena de Abajo (135 inhabitants)
- La Coma (9 inhabitants)
- La Orquídea Blanca (4 inhabitants)
- Las Liebres (- inhabitants)
- Las Puentes (46 inhabitants)
- Los Barros (41 inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (2 inhabitants)
- Unidad Avícola Allende (6 inhabitants)
- Villas de Allende (- inhabitants)