The town of San Ángel is located in the Municipality of Allende (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #56 of the whole municipality. San Ángel is at 445 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Ángel is located at 5.7 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ciudad de Allende, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Ángel.
Where is San Ángel? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Ángel (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Ángel and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Ángel (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Ángel
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Ángel, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Allende. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Ángel.
Vote for San Ángel. Opinions.
Do you like San Ángel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Ángel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Allende
- Bejarán (La Gloria) (2 inhabitants)
- Catorce de Septiembre (4 inhabitants)
- El Olmo (- inhabitants)
- El Pato (10 inhabitants)
- El Previsor (33 inhabitants)
- El Venado (36 inhabitants)
- Jáuregui (439 inhabitants)
- Lazarillos de Abajo (406 inhabitants)
- Los Guzmán (247 inhabitants)
- Paso Hondo (790 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (Hacienda San Antonio) (432 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (4 inhabitants)
- Unidad Avícola Allende (6 inhabitants)
- Vicente Salazar (Labores Nuevas) (20 inhabitants)
- Villas Campestres de Rancho Grande (30 inhabitants)