El Dorado (Pijijiapan, Chiapas)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of El Dorado, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 3 inhabitants of Chiapas.
The town of El Dorado is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. El Dorado is at 53 meters of altitude.
Where is El Dorado? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to El Dorado (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain El Dorado building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Dorado (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Dorado
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Dorado, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Dorado.
Vote for El Dorado
Do you like El Dorado or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Dorado to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pijijiapan
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Balbuena (7 inhabitants)
- El Palmarcito (Ampliación) (15 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo Dos (3 inhabitants)
- La Central (888 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Vega (- inhabitants)
- Las Bugambilias (5 inhabitants)
- Lindavista Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Milenio Celestino Gasca Villaseñor (103 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Loma Bonita (3 inhabitants)
- San Beto (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (8 inhabitants)