The town of Santa Rosa is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #362 of the whole municipality. Santa Rosa is at 20 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Rosa is located at 13.3 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Rosa.
Where is Santa Rosa? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Rosa (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Santa Rosa (Chiapas) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa RosaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Rosa, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Rosa so you can contact them.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 16 km away, direction Northwest (13 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 20 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 21 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
- AUTOHOTEL ENSUEÑO: 20 km away, direction Northwest (14 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Santa Rosa
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Rosa, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Rosa.
Photos of Santa Rosa
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Rosa? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Rosa.
Vote for Santa Rosa
Do you like Santa Rosa or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Rosa to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Agua Tendida (70 inhabitants)
- Campamento de Conserv. de la Tortuga Marina (1 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (5 inhabitants)
- La Envidia (1 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (1 inhabitants)
- Las Guanabitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Naranjas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (5 inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (4 inhabitants)
- Nueva Esperanza (61 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (16 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Dos (2 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (5 inhabitants)