Cerro de Olla (Oaxaca)
The most complete information of the small village of Cerro de Olla (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Oaxaca has 16 inhabitants?
The town of Cerro de Olla is located in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 16 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #14 of the ranking. Cerro de Olla is at 1122 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Cerro de Olla? You can find it at 4.2 kilometers, in direction North, from the town of San Andrés Teotilálpam, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cerro de Olla location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cerro de Olla? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Cerro de Olla in Oaxaca? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Cerro de Olla.
Satellite photo of Cerro de Olla
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Cerro de Olla, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Cerro de Olla.
Photos of Cerro de Olla
In order for you to enjoy nature around Cerro de Olla, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Cerro de Olla, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Cerro de Olla. Opinions.
Do you like Cerro de Olla? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cerro de Olla so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of San Andrés Teotilálpam
- Arroyo Tambor (12 inhabitants)
- Cerro de Olla (16 inhabitants)
- El Zacatal (3 inhabitants)
- Flor Batavia (1368 inhabitants)
- La Escalera (1 inhabitants)
- La Rejoya (30 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (223 inhabitants)
- Loma Santo Tomás (5 inhabitants)
- Lucrecia de Matamoros (188 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (2 inhabitants)
- Piedra Colorada (21 inhabitants)
- San Gaspar (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Teotilálpam (451 inhabitants)
- Santa María Bella Vista (35 inhabitants)
- Santiago Mayoltianguis (86 inhabitants)