The town of San Cristóbal is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #228 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Cristóbal is at 552 meters of altitude.
The town of San Cristóbal is located at 16.6 kilometers from Montemorelos, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Cristóbal.
Where is San Cristóbal? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Cristóbal (Nuevo León)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Cristóbal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Cristóbal (Nuevo León) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Cristóbal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Cristóbal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Cristóbal.
Vote for San Cristóbal. Opinions.
Do you like San Cristóbal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Cristóbal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Country Hill (9 inhabitants)
- El Ancón (1 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (464 inhabitants)
- El Pértigo (4 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito de René (6 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (La Retama) (- inhabitants)
- Hacienda los Tamez (- inhabitants)
- La Querencia (2 inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Amoles (3 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (73 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (Camino a la Cruz Verde) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- San Julián (5 inhabitants)
- Jorge Torres (5 inhabitants)