The town of San Charbel is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. San Charbel is at 17 meters of altitude.
Where is San Charbel? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Charbel (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Charbel, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of San Charbel? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Charbel (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Charbel
With the satellite map of San Charbel will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Aldama. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of San Charbel.
Vote for San Charbel. Opinions.
Do you like San Charbel? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Charbel so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- El Hallazgo (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Recluta (- inhabitants)
- El Tianguis (1 inhabitants)
- La Alborada (1 inhabitants)
- La Cabecera (188 inhabitants)
- La Colmena (144 inhabitants)
- La Sequía (Aldama) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Hermanas (- inhabitants)
- León Carrizales (4 inhabitants)
- Los Colorados (5 inhabitants)
- Los Orejones (5 inhabitants)
- Los Potros (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Las Jarias) (1 inhabitants)
- San Esteban (165 inhabitants)