The town of El Tronconal is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #213 of the whole municipality. El Tronconal is at 6 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Tronconal is located at 33.8 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Aldama, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Tronconal.
Where is El Tronconal? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tronconal in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Tronconal (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TronconalMany people want to stay in the town of El Tronconal itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL LUNA INN: 45 km away, direction South (31 minutes by car)
- MOTEL DOLORES: 39 km away, direction South (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL BEST WESTERN LOS JACALES: 48 km away, direction South (39 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EXPRESS LOS JACALES: 49 km away, direction South (37 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Tronconal
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tronconal, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Tronconal.
Vote for El Tronconal
Do you like El Tronconal or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Tronconal to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Antonio Villarreal (158 inhabitants)
- Buenos Aires (- inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (3 inhabitants)
- El Dorado (1 inhabitants)
- El Olivo (El Ademe) (179 inhabitants)
- El Palomo (- inhabitants)
- La Floreña (- inhabitants)
- Los Colorados (5 inhabitants)
- Paso del Molino (6 inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (236 inhabitants)
- Safalma (1 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (7 inhabitants)
- San Guillermo (1 inhabitants)
- San Rafael (188 inhabitants)
- Valente LiÃ±Ã¡n (- inhabitants)