The town of El Caracol is located in the Municipality of Aldama (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #351 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Caracol is at 300 meters of altitude.
The town of El Caracol is located at 8.8 kilometers from Aldama, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Caracol.
Where is El Caracol? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Caracol in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Caracol.
Need to locate a certain El Caracol building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Caracol (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Caracol
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Caracol, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Aldama. You can search free satellite map (2021) of El Caracol.
Vote for El Caracol. Opinions.
Do you like El Caracol? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Caracol so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Aldama
- Cerro del Jerez (- inhabitants)
- El Chijolito (37 inhabitants)
- El Ébano (Lorenzo Piñón) (7 inhabitants)
- El Lucero (434 inhabitants)
- El Olmo Alto (58 inhabitants)
- El Papalote (8 inhabitants)
- El Perro (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 80 El Presidente (1 inhabitants)
- El X más Y (1 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Muralla (229 inhabitants)
- Paso Hondo (391 inhabitants)
- Ramón Corona (156 inhabitants)
- Santa María (108 inhabitants)