San Carlos (Tepic, Nayarit)
Know the tiny town of San Carlos through their photos, their maps and their population statistics.
All the information of this town of 5 inhabitants in the State of Nayarit
The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #115 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Carlos is at 960 meters of altitude.
The town of San Carlos is located at 5.3 kilometers from Tepic, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Carlos.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Carlos (Nayarit) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of San Carlos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Carlos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Carlos.
Photos of San Carlos
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Carlos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Carlos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Alejandro Gómez (4 inhabitants)
- Barranca Blanca (226 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (Las Chivas) (399 inhabitants)
- Cerro de los Tigres (141 inhabitants)
- Crucero de Camichín (36 inhabitants)
- El Aguacate (139 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (2 inhabitants)
- El Gileño (2 inhabitants)
- La Castañona (1 inhabitants)
- Luis Adame (El Verde) (4 inhabitants)
- Palomas (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Jesús Bobadilla (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho del Eucalipto (- inhabitants)
- Salvador Allende (258 inhabitants)
- San Cayetano (4345 inhabitants)