The town of San Carlos is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #113 of the whole municipality. San Carlos is at 226 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Carlos is located at 27.7 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Estación Santa Engracia, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Hidalgo) it is at 11.1 kilometers in direction South. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Carlos.
Where is San Carlos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Carlos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain San Carlos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Carlos (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Carlos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Carlos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Carlos.
Photos of San Carlos
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Carlos? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Carlos.
Vote for San Carlos. Opinions.
Do you like San Carlos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Carlos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Benito Juárez (Monfort) (129 inhabitants)
- Brígido Maldonado (Agua Hedionda) (3 inhabitants)
- Cerro del Chato (- inhabitants)
- El Contadero (Nevado) (- inhabitants)
- El Dorado (- inhabitants)
- El Fresno (- inhabitants)
- El Gran Viejo (- inhabitants)
- El Puerto del Aire (2 inhabitants)
- El Ruso (- inhabitants)
- Guillermo Zúñiga (Ampliación la Loma) (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Mapaches) (11 inhabitants)
- La Bajada del Parque (1 inhabitants)
- La Colombina (17 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (1 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (Virginio Rodríguez) (3 inhabitants)