The town of El Ruso is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 15 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #186 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Ruso is at 280 meters of altitude.
The town of El Ruso is located at 9.2 kilometers from Estación Santa Engracia, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. In addition, it is located at 26.1 kilometers from Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Ruso.
Where is El Ruso? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Ruso (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Tamaulipas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of El Ruso (Tamaulipas) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El RusoDo you want to stay in El Ruso? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Ruso:
- HOTEL YADO INN: 13 km away, direction Northwest (9 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 14 km away, direction Northwest (10 minutes by car)
- HOTEL HACIENDA SANTA ENGRACIA: 37 km away, direction Southeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL VILLAGRAN: 53 km away, direction Northwest (39 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Ruso
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Ruso, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Ruso.
Population pyramid of El Ruso (Tamaulipas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of El Ruso by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in El Ruso there is a generational replacement.
Photos of El Ruso
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Ruso, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Ruso, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Ruso
Do you like El Ruso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Ruso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Cruz y Carmen (311 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (50 inhabitants)
- El Ojo de Agua (- inhabitants)
- El Tamaulipeco (- inhabitants)
- El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe (4 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Zúñiga (1 inhabitants)
- Guillermo ZÃºÃ±iga (- inhabitants)
- José María Morelos y Pavón (Mapaches) (11 inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- Las Margaritas (121 inhabitants)
- Morquecho (23 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (9 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (14 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (Marcelino Nava) (- inhabitants)