The town of San Antonio is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #153 of the ranking. San Antonio is at 458 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of San Antonio? You can find it at 13.7 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Estación Santa Engracia, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Hidalgo, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at Southwest, at 43.8 kilometers. To enjoy the San Antonio location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Antonio? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Antonio in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of San Antonio? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San Antonio (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Antonio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Antonio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Hidalgo. You can search free satellite map (2022) of San Antonio.
Photos of San Antonio
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Antonio, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Antonio, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for San Antonio. Opinions.
Do you like San Antonio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Antonio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Estación de Carburación Comvicsa (- inhabitants)
- Conrado Castillo (11 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (50 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (- inhabitants)
- El Prado (El Cerón) (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- El Tío Lupe (Los Toreros) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (98 inhabitants)
- Mariano Escobedo (30 inhabitants)
- Marroquín (110 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (119 inhabitants)
- Pedro José Méndez (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (85 inhabitants)
- San Juanito (Gerardo Elizondo) (- inhabitants)
- Tlahualile (6 inhabitants)