The town of Chapingo is located in the Municipality of El Mante (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 5 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #193 of the ranking. Chapingo is at 72 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Chapingo? You can find it at 1.6 kilometers, in direction Southwest, from the town of Ciudad Mante, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Chapingo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Chapingo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Chapingo in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Chapingo.
Need to locate a certain Chapingo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Chapingo (Tamaulipas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Chapingo
With the satellite map of Chapingo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of El Mante. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Chapingo.
Vote for Chapingo. Opinions.
Do you like Chapingo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Chapingo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of El Mante
- Ampliación las Palmas (68 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Bellavista (210 inhabitants)
- Chapingo (- inhabitants)
- El Cascabel (- inhabitants)
- El Pirul (Leticia Martínez Valdez) (1 inhabitants)
- Felipe Ángeles (98 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria (6 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (30 inhabitants)
- Los Pavorreales (- inhabitants)
- Othón Ramírez Ochoa (Bella Vista) (- inhabitants)
- San Marcos (- inhabitants)
- Santa Clara Número Dos (322 inhabitants)
- Tanchipa (184 inhabitants)