Learn about tiny town of Sagalejo through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Jalisco
The town of Sagalejo is located in the Municipality of Ayutla (in the State of Jalisco). There are 7 inhabitants. Sagalejo is at 1,619 meters of altitude.
Where is Sagalejo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Sagalejo in Jalisco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Sagalejo, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Sagalejo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Sagalejo (Jalisco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sagalejo
With the satellite map of Sagalejo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ayutla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Sagalejo.
Vote for Sagalejo
Do you like Sagalejo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Sagalejo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Ayutla
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Jalisco (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Ayutla
- Divisadero (- inhabitants)
- El Arrayán (88 inhabitants)
- El Granjeno (San Luis) (- inhabitants)
- El Mocho (6 inhabitants)
- El Pujido (3 inhabitants)
- La Cañadita (3 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Paredones (78 inhabitants)
- San Francisco del Rincón (34 inhabitants)
- San Pío (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael la Iguana (3 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (419 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena de las Palmas (97 inhabitants)
- Yerbabuena de los León (13 inhabitants)