The town of Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Ayutla (in the State of Jalisco). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #73 of the whole municipality. Santa Cruz is at 1,659 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Santa Cruz is located at 31.4 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Ayutla, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Santa Cruz.
Satellite photo of Santa Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Santa Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Ayutla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Santa Cruz.
The population of Santa Cruz (Jalisco) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Santa CruzIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Santa Cruz, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Santa Cruz so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL CASA MEXICANA AUTLAN: 28 km away, direction Southeast (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA MÓNICA: 25 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL AUTOPOSADA SAN PEDRO: 31 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
- PENSIÓN AUTLENSE: 30 km away, direction Southeast (24 minutes by car)
Where is Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Santa Cruz (Jalisco)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Population pyramid of Santa Cruz (Jalisco)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Santa Cruz by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Santa Cruz there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Santa Cruz
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Santa Cruz? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Santa Cruz.
Vote for Santa Cruz
Do you like Santa Cruz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Santa Cruz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ayutla
- Ameca (16 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Negro (Rancho Nuevo de Sánchez) (- inhabitants)
- El Aguaje (El Tecolote) (4 inhabitants)
- El Arrayán (88 inhabitants)
- El Tambor (46 inhabitants)
- Huejotitlán (5 inhabitants)
- La Encinera (3 inhabitants)
- La Presita (10 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Minitas (- inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Arrastres (30 inhabitants)
- Piedra Gorda (- inhabitants)
- Rancho las Águilas (2 inhabitants)
- San Miguel de la Sierra (220 inhabitants)