The town of Agua Blanca is located in the Municipality of Ayutla (in the State of Jalisco). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #64 in terms of number of inhabitants. Agua Blanca is at 1,871 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Agua Blanca is located at 26.3 kilometers from Ayutla, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Agua Blanca.
Where is Agua Blanca? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Agua Blanca in Jalisco? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Agua Blanca.
The population of Agua Blanca (Jalisco) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Agua BlancaIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Agua Blanca, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Agua Blanca so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL RESTAURANT LA PAZ: 42 km away, direction Northeast (33 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PRINCIPAL: 45 km away, direction Northeast (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA: 36 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REAL DE LA SIERRA: 43 km away, direction Northeast (37 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Agua Blanca
With the satellite map of Agua Blanca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ayutla. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Agua Blanca.
Vote for Agua Blanca
Do you like Agua Blanca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Agua Blanca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ayutla
- Ayutla Uno (9 inhabitants)
- Bellavista (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Capilla de Rayo (642 inhabitants)
- El Mocho (6 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Roble Gordo (24 inhabitants)
- Martín Gómez (- inhabitants)
- Mezcala (22 inhabitants)
- Piedras Cargadas (- inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande (3 inhabitants)
- San Francisco del Rincón (34 inhabitants)
- San José de las Palmas (- inhabitants)
- San Pío (- inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz (1 inhabitants)
- Tepantla (487 inhabitants)