The town of Rancho Santo Domingo is located in the Municipality of Tarímbaro (in the State of Michoacán de Ocampo). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #92 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Santo Domingo is at 1,837 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Santo Domingo is located at 10.4 kilometers from Tarímbaro, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Santo Domingo.
Where is Rancho Santo Domingo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Rancho Santo Domingo (Michoacán de Ocampo) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Rancho Santo Domingo, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Santo Domingo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Santo Domingo (Michoacán de Ocampo) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Santo Domingo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Santo Domingo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tarímbaro. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Santo Domingo.
Photos of Rancho Santo Domingo
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho Santo Domingo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho Santo Domingo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho Santo Domingo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Santo Domingo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santo Domingo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tarímbaro
- Colonia Cueva del Coyote (2 inhabitants)
- El Carrizal (327 inhabitants)
- El Pino (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Jardín Morelia (63 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Mirador de las Monarcas (377 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseo del Erandeni (532 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Real Erandeni (519 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de la Capellanía (El Pozo) (5 inhabitants)
- La Mora (2 inhabitants)
- La Mora (Hacienda del Profesor) (5 inhabitants)
- Mesa de la Bembericua (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santo Domingo (4 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (919 inhabitants)
- Uruétaro (2596 inhabitants)