The town of Rancho San Martín is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #141 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho San Martín is at 2,550 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho San Martín is located at 7.5 kilometers from Tlaxco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho San Martín.
Where is Rancho San Martín? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho San Martín in Tlaxcala, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho San Martín and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho San Martín (Tlaxcala) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho San Martín
With the satellite map of Rancho San Martín will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho San Martín.
Photos of Rancho San Martín
In order for you to enjoy nature around Rancho San Martín, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Rancho San Martín, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Rancho San Martín. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho San Martín? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho San Martín so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Colonia Diego Muñoz Camargo (6 inhabitants)
- La Galera el Infiernillo (2 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (50 inhabitants)
- La Palma (319 inhabitants)
- Las Zarandelas (5 inhabitants)
- Los Teteles (7 inhabitants)
- Maguey Cenizo (151 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Perpetuo Socorro (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Víboras (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa Cruz (- inhabitants)
- San José los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro la Cueva (244 inhabitants)
- Santa Cruz Rancho Seco (13 inhabitants)
- Santa María Zotoluca (232 inhabitants)
- Tlaquexpa (23 inhabitants)